Welcome to MMVSRC!
Your pet is a valued member of your family and you only want the best for them. So do we!
At Mid Michigan Veterinary Surgical Referral Center, our mission is to provide outstanding surgical care to improve the quality of your pet's life at an affordable price.
While there are a wide array of advanced veterinary surgical options for your pet, we understand these options can feel confusing, overwhelming, and cost-prohibitive. We strive to help guide you through your options, answer your questions, and help you feel confident about the best decision for your pet. We aim to work as a team with your regular veterinarian in order to provide the most outstanding, complete, and compassionate care for your pet.
Our surgeons at MMVSRC are able to offer a wide variety of surgical procedures for your pet. We offer many orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries including, but not limited to:
- cranial cruciate ligament repair (ACL repair using MRIT or TightRope)
- luxating patella correction (slipped kneecaps)
- fracture repair (broken bones)
- correction/treatment of hip dysplasia or hip luxation (reduction using Toggle Pin or repair using FHO)
- anal gland removal (for chronic anal gland infections or tumors)
- vertical ear canal ablation (for chronic ear infections, tumors, or painful ears)
- and many more
We are here to help you in any way that we can. Call us today at 989-729-6000 to let us know how we can serve you and your pet!